Chad Storlie is a recognized speaker for groups large and small. Chad speaks on the areas of military history, how military history translates in today’s work environment, how to maximize military skill sets in your organization, and how military veterans can translate and apply military skills to their post-military careers. For over a decade, Chad has been a sought after speaker from nationally ranked University’s, Fortune 100 companies, and civic organizations.
A Selection of Chad’s Speaking Topics:
- How Diversity Helped Win World War II.
- Business & Leadership Lessons From The Tuskegee Airmen.
- My Journey of Discovery – How Military Service Made Me An Adaptive Leader.
- How Employers Can Maximize and Apply Military Skill Sets In Their Organizations.
- How Military Veterans Can Translate and Apply Military Skill Sets In Their Post-Military Careers.
- How Military Skills Can Make Your Workplace Safer & More Productive.
- How Military Veterans Succeed in Higher Education.
Other Topics Available Upon Request.